|Richard C. Dorf,
University of California, Davis ; James
A. Svoboda, Clarkson University
Introduction to Electric Circuits, 4/eClick here for Online Student and Instructor Resources ; Click here for Errata listing
|Multimedia Circuits is a CD-Rom based learning system that
incorporates full color animated graphics, real time
video clips, and sound in a hypertext format to
illustrate electric circuit concepts. Providing users
with a self-paced, self-directed on-screen exploration of
key topics like Ohm's Law and Thevinin's
Theorem makes learning easier and more enjoyable. Features:
- uses full motion video to illustrate hands-on activities like soldering and bread boarding.
- uses animated graphics to present concepts like generation of sinusoidal waveforms that are difficult to explain during lecture.
- topics are hyperlinked to allow maximum flexibility when choosing which topics and in what order topics are studied.
- Add Material button allows instructors to personalize their presentation by adding their own material such as notes, additional examples, practice problems, or supplemental topics.
- incorporates sound to emphasize key topics or illustrate important electric circuit concepts.
- student assessment component allows instructors to assign and grade problems electronically. students can add their own notes and comments using the Add Material button.
Circuite Electrice http://www.ece.umr.edu/courses/ee153/index.html
European Circuit Society Electrical Engineering Resources http://www.it.dtu.dk/~el/ecs/eeresour.htm
Inapoi la Pagina Bibliotecii WEB a Cursului de CEM