3DShields - Dissemination
1. R. Scarlat, F. Pricop, C. Donciu, E. Carpus, C. Ghituleasa, M. Buzdugan, M. Radu, Contributions to the production of new types of knitted textile products with functional bioactive and conductive properties, Textile Science and Economy, Zrenjanin, Serbia, 5-6 nov. 2013, pdf.
2. M. C. Grosu, I. Hossu, D. Avram, I. M. Bārliba, R. Scarlat, Environment protection potential through magnetically textile systems, Environment protection between science and practice - status perspectives, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovinam 13.12.2013, pdf.
3. C. Donciu, 3D Conductive Textile Shields, Advanced Materials Research, vol. 837 (2014), pp. 340-345, doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.837.340, (revistă indexată SCOPUS, Ei Compendex, Google Scholar, ISI, IEE), pdf.
4. M. Temneanu, A.S. Ardeleanu, A.E. Yilmaz, M. Penciuc, Influence of Knitting Techniques on ESD Performances, Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference and Exposition on Electrical and Power Engineering (EPE 2014), 2014, pp. 1-5 , pdf.
5. Codrin Donciu, Marinel Temneanu, Andrei Sebastian Ardeleanu, Knitted structures and their ESD/EMC performances, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal (accepted for publication).
To download the files: Right click -> Save target as